Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bluegills

Well, I was out yesterday with Dianne and grandson Stefan, bluegill fishing and it was tough. We fished Emerson and Eagle point with limited success. I wanted to drift the weeds in Emerson, however, the wind laid down and we couldn't drift effectively. We anchored in a spot that Rick Dicus and I had good luck on and caught nothing. We finally ended up in Haywards Bay about a boat length from a friend of ours, he was nailing nice gills and Stefan caught some nice ones. Dianne and I didn't have the touch. Stefan thinks it is cool to catch more fish than grandpa and so does grandpa.
We are going out later in the day today, my friend said the real bite starts around 6:00 PM, yesterday we quit early we had been out since 7:00 AM and the sun had us pretty worn out.

No comments: