Sunday, March 12, 2006

Boji Land Ice

Well, the ice is becoming unsafe very rapidly. I believe there is still plenty of ice if you can get to it, the ice around shore is becoming unsafe. I was out Friday from 10 AM until about 5 PM. I was up at the grade on Big Spirit, the ice was very weak at the shoreline when out and very thin when I came off. I talked to Rick Dicus this afternoon, he was going out Saturday, until the guy ahead of him went in up to his knees just off shore. I believe my ice fishing is done for the season, it isn't worth it.
I am going to call Odegaard Marine and tell them to get the Ranger out, I am going to pick it up in a week or so.
GO HAWKS, what an exciting game this afternoon. Iowa Hawkeyes win the Big Ten conference championship tournament. That's the way it should be the number 1 and 2 seeds getting together at the end.

No comments: