Thursday, December 22, 2005

Fishing Report

Well, the fishing is getting a little better. This past weekend my partner in crime, Rick Dicus, and I took to the ice. It was pretty slow on Saturday and Sunday, I could only manage small fish, Rick picked up a nice bluegill and a 16 inch walleye on Angler's Bay.
Yesterday, Dec. 21st, I started out slowly, in fact I got skunked on Smith's Bay on Boji, I moved to Big Spirit about noon and the fun started. I fished some waypoints on Angler's Bay, and caught 3 of the biggest gills I have ever seen and numerous smaller gills. I also got some perch, in fact I kept 5, the biggest was about 10 inches the others about 8 inches.
The ice on Smith's Bay was about 11 inches. The ice on Angler's is about 8 inches.
Merry Christmas to one and all and maybe we will see you on the ice.

No comments: