Sunday, April 29, 2012

Humminbird Downloads

I put the latest updates in the 788 and the 998, anxious to get on the water and see what the changes are. I don't know if I like the fact that they removed the Auto Sensitivity mode in the  SI modes of the 998. I will like the Waypoint Point management capability in the 998. I printed out a 40 page manual for it, so I may have to take the the liking it back. :-)
Got back from Elkhorn late Friday night after our babysitting for Caite duty, while Mike and Sue took grandson Jesse to Iowa State and University of Nebraska-Lincoln for the tours. Jesse has a big decision to make as to his choice of Universities. He will do well wherever he goes.
We head back down their Friday to watch Caite again while mom and dad go to the dinner for Stefan who will be graduating as a High Scholar.  He graduates Saturday. Man where the hell does the time go!!!!

No comments: