Friday, May 11, 2012

GRRRRR

Got to whine a little. I have spent an average of an hour and half, four days this week talking to support technicians trying to figure out an issue on my brand new notebook computer. Man I hate it when stuff doesn't work properly. Oh well, they are calling me back tomorrow to see if the fix the tech did today has stuck.It is kind of cool and kind of creepy when the tech takes over your computer and you see the cursor on the screen start moving, seemingly on its own. Will see in the morning when I start the  puter up, if the fix is still working.

Dianne and I got out on Big Spirit yesterday, tried to fish, difficult, wind 20mph with gusts to 35. Rockin and Rollin!!! Managed a pretty good northern and had another good fish come off. We were only out about 2 hours. Wind beat us up and we came in. I must be getting too old for those conditions. I used to relish the challenge of being able to fish and produce in that kind of wind.

No comments: