Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Summer Madness Begins

The madness of the crowds will begin this weekend. The annual neighborhood garage sale is on again. Mike,Susan and Caite are coming for the fun. Dianne will be working Saturday and Sunday morning, so she will miss the Garage Sale fun. :-(.  I think there will be smoked drummies and a fish fry in the offing.
We managed to get on the water Monday for about 4 hours. We quit one fish short of the 6 fish limit. We ended up catching 11 total. 2 short fish that went back and 4 slot fish that went back. All fish coming on an orange Gum Drop floater jigs with a stinger and a leech.Rig was fished off a bottom bouncer and a 4ft lead. I guess I did catch one on a crawler. Orange is not usually a good color for me on Big Spirit but it was Monday.
I am finally getting some time on the Humminbird 998si, it is an awesome tool.

No comments: