Sunday, March 04, 2012

Reel Bait

Just reconnected with Al Patterson of Reel BaitsTackle Company on Facebook today. I have used his Flasher Jigs for years, they are awesome  and my go to jig in most cases. I also like his Fergie Spoons and I imagine I will be trying the new Prototype Series of jigging spoons he has developed. Give the Flasher Jigs etc a try some time they will not disappoint. You can find them here www.reelbait.com
It is time to get tackle sorted and ready for this summer. I need to get cranks sorted and in their proper places. Inventory spinners and tie some new ones, jigs need to sorted, slip bobbers looked over, crankbait hooks sharpened and replaced where needed, reels spooled with fresh line etc.
So what the hell am I doing sitting here in my big chair typing this???


1 comment:

investmentcriteria said...

Hi,

This is Jennifer Anderson here.
I have found your site not so long ago, but try to read every new article as i see your
site as one of those interesting places online (it’s not such an usual case nowadays). This week, I was discussing about ( http://fishinbojiland.blogspot.in/2012/03/reel-bait.html) with friends from work and
I really want to write about it. Your site is just perfect for my article! I would like to post it in
your site if it is okay with you- free of charge of course.

Let me know here janifer26@gmail.com,if you interested.


Regards
Jennifer Anderson