Friday, February 03, 2012

Progress

Just saw Dr. Blankers. Cicatrix is healing nicely. Dressing now just some antibiotic cream and a band-aid, no longer need crutches unless I am going on a long hike. :-) 
I think I am probably done with ice fishing for the year, we will see. I don't plan on walking out anymore and I don't think the ice is going to get good enough to drive on.
I am now looking at a step system to get in and out of the boat when I launch and take out by myself. I have looked at EZEE Step, Bow-Step, EZ-Troll step and some others. I am also still considering putting a Boat Buddy to catch the bow eye when loading the boat at the boat ramp. I need to go online to some message boards and see what experience other folks have had with these items on Ranger 619s. If anybody reads this and has some experience to share please do.


No comments: