Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Back from the grandkids

Well, I have no fishing reports. Dianne and I did go see the the kids this past weekend, we hadn't seen them since October and we needed to see them. I babysat Caite on Saturday which was no big deal because she was down for a nap. We watched Jessie play basketball Sat. morning. I was able to show Stefan the blog and explain it to him a little bit. Sean, seemed to spend his time talking to his girlfriend. Man are those kids growing!
I talked to Rick yesterday, he went out on Big Spirit Saturday and caught some small walleyes. Rick did report that a fellow he had talked to has been getting some nice perch. I talked to Carl last Thursday and he had gotten some nice perch on East Okoboji the week before. Other than that it rained Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday. The ice doesn't look safe right now.
If anyone that reads this blog is a member of Muskies Inc, what did you think of the article in the last magazine regarding tournament? Some real food for thought there. I can see where the big money tournaments might cause even more resentment towards muskies than there already is.
I still haven't called Bill to see what is going on at Red Wing. I did get an email from Scott in Illinois and I might be able to meet him at Red Wing if he goes up there with the other Bill. I hope to have a report on that water and Yankton, SD, this spring.

No comments: