Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Weekend Walleyes

Well we did it again. Rick, Harlan and I managed to round up about 9 walleyes on Saturday and Sunday, the most being caught on Sunday. These eater fish were all caught on Silver Lake in northwest Iowa by Lake Park. I must say that Rick did the best he had the hot hand and the only lure that seemed to work. The lure was a glow tiger Jiggn Rap by Normark lures. RAPALA. I of course went looking high and low for the lure and finally found one.
I went out yesterday with a friend from Laurens and we caught zip. I did talk to a fellow at the bait shop yesterday who has been picking up some nice perch in East Lake Okoboji, I will try that next.
I still haven't received my Optima batteries. I called the company today and they are on back order. I have a clause in the Sponsorship agreement that says I am to take pictures and write a little blurb about the batteries within 2 months of the receipt of the batteries. This will work out well because by the time I receive them supposedly at the end of this month, I will be a lot closer to putting the RANGER back in the water. I will probably take her to the Missouri River somewhere in South Dakota, (Chamberlain or Yankton) so I can write some kind of legitimate testimonial. I will try to take a few pictures as well.

No comments: