Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Not much going on

I don't have much to report or talk about this evening. I am in the process of fighting a cold, I am sure anyone out there reading this gives a hoot about that. I was going to go try to jerk some perch today but I just didn't feel up to it.
I did talk to a fellow Ranger owner today and he had the same thing happen to his onboard battery charger that I did. He also had the same wonderful customer service experience. Clay went with the dual pro batteries. I will be interested to see how they compare to the Optimas. I hope he catches some walleye tonight. He had called me for some information, I had none as I haven't been on the ice for a week.
I talked to Bruce from Boone yesterday and he is getting as anxious as I am to get to the river for some walleye fishing. I hope we get together this summer for a couple of trips. I told Bruce that as low as the Missouri River is we may have to go the Mississippi. I need to call Bill and see if he has been to Redwing, MN, lately.

No comments: